Monday, December 30, 2019

Charlie

I hadn't realized so much time has passed since we first met Charlie. I've always liked the name but for some reason I've never known any Charlies. I know a Charles, just the one, but nobody could ever suggest that he'd want to use the more familiar form.

It wasn't going to be Charlie. I'd suggested Mark Joseph II as a strong contender but Indy seemed solid on Daniel. But definitely not Charlie.

He wasn't punctual either. Big yes, but on time no. Mind you he wasn't that late, I suppose. Just a couple of days. But I suppose that even with the advances that have been made these days, getting the precise time of delivery is still tricky.

Meet Charlie!!



Very excited of course. Our first grandchild and very lovable he is too. Happy Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment